The top ten most visited psychology and coaching posts of 2014 for this blog are a mixture of newer posts and a few classics. The body language myth post is a perennial favourite as is the sex and gender post. Over the past couple of years I have been doing a lot of confidence building training and coaching so it’s good to see a number of those are still in the top ten. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and if you have any suggestions for blog post topics please use the form below.
The top ten:
- Tips for Handling Compliments and Praise ( – giving, receiving and why it’s important) (2014)
- Body Language Myth: The 7% – 38% – 55% Rule (2009)
- Tips for Making Small Talk, Confidently: Why do it and how to do it (2014)
- What Does “Don’t wait for your ship to come in, swim out to meet it.” Mean? (2011)
- Sex and Gender are NOT the Same Thing! All Gender is a Drag! (2009)
- Preventing Mental Fatigue – Good Study Habits (2012)
- 3 Techniques to Help You Get Out of Bed Every Day and ‘Rise and Shine’ – Even on a Monday Morning (2014)
- 7 Attitudes Towards Human Nature and How They Affect Self-Esteem (2014)
- Why There’s No Such Thing as “Too Much Confidence” or “Over-Confidence” (2014)
- How to Find a Life Coach (and the questions you need to ask before hiring one) (2014)
If you liked the posts on this blog, please use the buttons below to share with your friends, colleagues and readers and if you have a suggestion for a blog post topic, please get in touch using the form below:
About Gary Wood
Dr Gary Wood is a chartered psychologist, life coach and broadcaster specializing in applied social psychology, personal development and life coaching. He is the author of Unlock Your Confidence: Find the Keys to Lasting Change Through The Confidence-Karma Method (Buy: Amazon UK / Buy: Amazon USA ) Gary is based in Birmingham and Edinburgh where he runs his coaching and training practice and research consultancy.