In this bonus review episode (Ep.21), Paul Flower and Dr Gary Wood look back over the previous five episodes of the Happiness, A Sceptics Guide podcast on the theme of making the happiness insights stick, to formulate a personalised happiness development programme. In the four (of the five) episodes, the podcast explores the theme of storytelling:
- Telling Better Happiness Stories (Ep15)
- Happiness and Christmastime Survival Tips (Ep16). Bonus Episode
- Happiness, Goals and Resolutions (Ep17)
- Happiness, and Trust and Truth and Blue Monday (Ep.18)
- Happiness and Best Future Selves and Bucket Lists (Ep,19)
The present episode concludes with ideas from Paul of what the podcast should discuss next to keep the narrative moving in a worthwhile direction.
Please like, subscribe and share, wherever you find your podcasts. And if you’d like to make a small donation to the production coffers of Happiness, A Sceptics Guide, please visit BuyMeACoffee or Auphonic.