The start of a new year is brimming with significance inspiring us to commit to life changes (new you) but often fizzles out after a few weeks, sometimes days. All too often the enthusiasm is short-lived. Life changing goals shouldn’t be a once a year thing, they should be something to which we are committed and work at all year round. If you really want to see an end result, a future desired outcome, then you are going to need more than good intention. Life doesn’t just happen once a year, so why should goals? As a personal development coach (life coach) I draw on my research in social psychology. A large part of coaching is about attitude change. So, here are some of my blog posts to help change your attitude to new year’s resolutions and put your focus on personal development goals, with well formed action plans:
- Saying ‘No’ to New Year’s Resolutions & ‘Yes’ to Positive Lasting Change
- Is New Year’s Day the Best Time to Make Life Changing Resolutions?
- Ten Good Reasons to Make a Life Change. . . Apart From “It’s the 1st of January”
- Look Before You Leap – They That Hesitate Are Lost! Be Bold but be Scientific
- Life, Fun, Gratitude and Regret… a call to action
- End of the World or Second Chance?